After painstakingly cutting out each individual business card (I can’t afford to pay out for die-cutting), I’ve produced enough for myself.
Why a hole you ask? Why not?
Brooooo. You should have invested in a Fiskars Shape Cutter. Cutting those circles out with a craft knife must have been a bitch!
Haha no for those circles I use a compass cutter. Cutting those circles out with a craft knife would of driven me insane! That shape cutter looks handy though, thanks.
- creativeinspiration likes this
- aimeejustineleroux reblogged this from sweepmeup
- aimeejustineleroux likes this
- pbbyc likes this
- cutandpastelady likes this
- rinotino reblogged this from sweepmeup and added:
- sweepmeup reblogged this from rinotino and added:
- morningprint likes this
- rinotino posted this